The WON Pulsoids proved their worth from their very first use, by immediately assisting the team to a new PB time. To set-up a new nitrous combo to achieve optimum results takes time, so running a new PB on the first attempt (despite traction problems due to the increased power from swapping NX inferior solenoids for WON Pulsoids), is very promising. Adjustments were made after their first run and their 2nd run was slightly smoother, producing yet another PB of 4.09 secs, which is only 0.04 secs behind the quickest in the class. Their traction problems persist, but once they’ve been ironed out, Jerry and his team will be hot on the heels of their competitors, who currently seem stuck in the 4.05 secs region.
- Ransom Holbrook destroys his own standing mile world record at 244mph!
- Quickest cars in Slovenia running WON systems
- Fastest nitrous bike world record attempt by WON customers from Finland at Bonneville.
- WON TAKES THE MAXFLOW VALVE UP TO PRO RACER LEVEL
- Change to business trading times
- Team Grothus WINS with WON at Houston in the ADRL Pro Extreme motorcycle class
- Ransom Holbrook BLITZES existing Standing Mile WORLD RECORD to become THE FASTEST NITROUS BIKE IN THE WORLD and gives notice to the turbo guys of his intentions for next season.
- WON sponsored FWD Drag Racing Series
- TVR Club Members Receive 15% Discount
- Ben Rushforth – The fastest postman in the land